Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Class critique: "Ella's Day Job" by Dyann Joyce

Tomorrow is once again our children's book illustration class critique from Mark Mitchell's Make Your Marks and Splashes: A Power Course on Creating Effective Illustrations for Childrens Books, Magazines and Other Media for Children.
I added this one and am so excited!

On this one, "Ella's Day Job" it seemed to go well. A few things that can be tweaked were maybe a few more contrast-y colors in the ladies hair in the back, but overall I was very pleased that everyone seemed to like it.

Thanks!
Dyann Joyce




For more focus on the art side of Children's Books, fee free to visit my visual Children's Book art portfolio is Dyann Joyce Adventures of a Illustrator Author and my project-based blog is there with my current art projects and upcoming books I have illustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment