Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New children's book classes starting up

I also signed up for a few new classes, Will Terry's and Jake Parker's "Painting with Color and Light" Featuring Ty Carter from Bluesky studios and Mark Mitchells and Wendy Martin's  "Vector Your Kidlit Art 6-week Adobe Illustrator Class" as with the apps, learning a painterly way to use vector (sizeable) art seems the perfect transition. Here is a free class intro and I am sure you can buy the recorded series after, View the recording we made of the free webinar.


This is a high Nouveau style of art from Echo-X that is Adobe Illustrator which I had no idea you could do things like this. Vector used to be only logos and more commercial graphic art, but not anymore!



Thanks! Dyann Joyce






For more focus on the art side of Children's Books, fee free to visit my visual Children's Book art portfolio is Dyann Joyce Adventures of a Illustrator Author and my project-based blog is there with my current art projects and upcoming books I have illustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment